AUTOMATIC STRETCHERS WITH LOAD CELL
- Can be installed in drying/wet section.
- Highly compact can be installed in any position.
- Made in stainless steel or painted steel.
- Available standard 800-1000 mm strokes and various sizes according to the machine width.
- Inserted into the line for the production of paper, its specific function is to maintain the tension of
- the wire/felt during the sliding phase of the paper, in non-stop production.
- As the wire/felt becomes loose, the load cell installed in the wire/felt circuit or installed on the stretcher, detects the tension and sends the signal to the PLC of the control panel which moves the tensioning roll until the wire/felt automatically returns to the set tension.
- The correct tension of the wire/felt improves the quality of the paper.